Thursday, December 8, 2016

A little about me and my sketchbook blog. Chai tea you will love!

         Hello everyone! It has been some time since I have had a blog and I have decided to start it up again with the hopes that someone may gain some encouragement, inspiration, or just enjoy looking at the art I create from a day to day basis and things I enjoy! I will be posting mostly daily sketchbook pages and my art process. I did this for a few years in college and found it very rewarding to see how far I had come throughout the years. I will be sure to add in my favorite books that I can't put down, recipes I am cooking up and anything else I find that has inspired me that day. Hope you find it compels you to create, cook, read and explore more for yourself! Enjoy!

     This time of year always brings about thoughts of being cozy and warm and what better way to warm up than with a nice hot cup of tea! I looove tea and my family is tea crazy. Today I am having a coconut chai by Zhena's gypsy tea. You can find it at your local World Market store or online. It has the perfect blend of coconut and cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, clove and spices always make me feel festive!

No comments:

Post a Comment