Monday, December 12, 2016

Have you gotten your five minute Journal yet? You need to!

I am excited about a new mini project I am doing that I encourage you guys to try for yourselves!  I found a new type of journal that is called " The five minute Journal". I was excited to see it arrive in my mailbox today because it is a great tool to use if you are not the journaling type and find it hard enough to read a book let alone write in one. This journal focuses on you and improving your day every day with just 5 minutes of jotting down answers in the morning upon waking and 5 minutes at night before you shut down. I personally have found that this refocuses my thoughts to a more positive outlook and positivity has benefits far beyond smiling more often. It improves your health, your motivation, your relationships with others as well as your relationship with yourself! How are you and yourself getting along? Do you even like yourself? If not, try just a page or two and think about the questions and explain specifically your thoughts. Having an attitude of gratitude can change your life forever in all aspects. Don't believe me? Pick up your own 5 minute journal at https://www.intelligentchange.com/products/the-five-minute-journal See where it goes! Even if it just makes you smile you owe it to yourself. I will be sure to post my progress as I complete my journal and share my life changes with you guys. Let me know what it does for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment