Saturday, December 10, 2016

Improve your stress level, loose weight, sleep your best! Health Tracker Leaf

So today I would like to share with you a health tracker I recently started wearing over the past few months called the Bellabeat Leaf. There are so many devices out there but this one really stood out for me. I support apple products as much as possible but I did not see the point in buying an iphone just so I could have an iwatch. I was looking for a device that would help me not only track my activity levels but my sleep patterns, menstrual cycle, stress, and it looks beautiful! It also has a battery that only needs to be changed every 6 months which you can do yourself with the tools they provide you. No plugging up to charge every night or at all! Though the newer versions are improving with added features like water resistance, this device helps me track my over all well being and even has built in meditation sessions you can follow in the app which you download to your phone or device. All the stats are tracked in the bellabeat app and they are constantly updating the app to make it greater and improved. There are many other features and designs you can check out for yourself on their website Bellabeat Leaf . I recommend the Leaf whether you are simply trying to get moving or reduce stress you also get a new beautiful piece of jewelry that is unique and classy.

No comments:

Post a Comment