Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Beautiful creatures painting series. Painting #1

      Growing up I will admit that I was that strange little girl who loved insects, snakes, and everything a girl "shouldn't" be interested in. I drew dinosuars, lizards, dragons, creatures of the rainforest, and just about every type of animal facinated me. I had pet chickens, lizards, turtles, seahorses, hermit crabs, butterflies, you name it. I probably caught the whole yard and brought it home to my parents to say, "And what do we feed this one?!" I even had a black cat so I really freaked out people.
      Today nothing has changed accept the keeping of pets. I love animals of all kinds and probably should have gotten my second degree in biology. So my passion continues and I am doing a painting series of beautiful creatures. Prints available for purchase are soon to come! Here is painting #1!  The Tiger Moth.

No comments:

Post a Comment