Friday, December 9, 2016

Do you love to sketch and paint? Check out this watercolor sketchbook!

Today I have been minimizing my things as much as possible and in hopes to have a yard sale soon. One box I came across was stuffed full of my old sketchbooks. I have had many more in the past but decided for some sad reason to chunk them. These are some I have kept and I continue the collection.


Out of all the sketchbooks I have gone through and enjoy using, my favorite ones are the Handbook watercolor journal sketchbooks. I prefer the long panoramic format because it pushes me to use the odd format to come up with more dynamic pieces. I like to challenge myself to fill as much of the space in the page as I possibly can. Another plus is the watercolor paper used for the pages which allows me to use paints, inks, and load it down with water and mixed media projects. The covers are made of canvas so you can even draw or paint on the outside if you wish! I highly recommend getting your hands on one if you decide to start doodling.


No comments:

Post a Comment